Warning: Attempt to read property "post_type" on null in /home4/donchoal/public_html/wp-includes/comment.php on line 3423

Warning: Undefined array key "Cookie" in /home4/donchoal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/myRealPage-wordpress-plugin-0.9.59/lib/InlineClient.php on line 521

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_type" on null in /home4/donchoal/public_html/wp-includes/comment.php on line 3423

Warning: Undefined array key "_pg" in /home4/donchoal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/myRealPage-wordpress-plugin-0.9.59/mrpWPIdx.php on line 398

Warning: Undefined array key "_pg" in /home4/donchoal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/myRealPage-wordpress-plugin-0.9.59/mrpWPIdx.php on line 398

Westridge Edmonton Homes For Sale, Westridge Edmonton Real Estate


Warning: Undefined array key "_pg" in /home4/donchoal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/myRealPage-wordpress-plugin-0.9.59/mrpWPIdx.php on line 398

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_title" on null in /home4/donchoal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/sharedaddy/sharing-sources.php on line 151

Westridge Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information or to view any of these Westridge Edmonton homes or any homes on MLS please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com.

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
1-2/2
  • 175 WOLF WILLOW Crescent in Edmonton: Zone 22 House for sale : MLS®# E4378015

    175 WOLF WILLOW Crescent Zone 22 Edmonton T5T 1T3
    Main Photo: 175 WOLF WILLOW Crescent in Edmonton: Zone 22 House for sale : MLS®# E4378015
    $749,900
    Single Family
    Courtesy of Marc S Wener of RE/MAX Excellence
    Status:
    Active
    MLS® Num:
    E4378015
    Bedrooms:
    3
    Bathrooms:
    3
    Floor Area:
    2,104 sq. ft.
    Situated in one of Edmonton's most coveted neighborhoods, this remarkable home offers the perfect balance between urban convenience and natural beauty. Just a stone's throw away from the picturesque River Valley, you can immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes and endless outdoor activities, while still being close to all the amenities the city has to offer. This exquisite two-story home offers three Bedrooms & main floor Den providing ample space for family and guests alike. Three generously sized bedrooms are located on the upper floor, while a versatile main floor office can easily be transformed into an additional bedroom, perfect for accommodating your ever-changing needs. Each room is designed with comfort and functionality in mind, ensuring a restful retreat after a long day. Enjoy the AC this summer. More details
    DON CHOLAK
  • 45 WESTRIDGE Road in Edmonton: Zone 22 House for sale : MLS®# E4396391

    45 WESTRIDGE Road Zone 22 Edmonton T5T 1B3
    Main Photo: 45 WESTRIDGE Road in Edmonton: Zone 22 House for sale : MLS®# E4396391
    $1,375,000
    Single Family
    Courtesy of Christopher Proctor of MaxWell Devonshire Realty
    Status:
    Active
    MLS® Num:
    E4396391
    Bedrooms:
    5
    Bathrooms:
    5
    Floor Area:
    2,776 sq. ft.
    This meticulously designed home features high-end finishes, superior craftsmanship, & backs onto the ravine! Over 3500 square feet living space, it includes 4 beds + den (potential for a 5th bed), & 4.5 baths. The main floor features stunning herringbone floors, custom railings & doors. The kitchen showcases elegant cabinetry, panel appliances, two fridges, built in ovens, & more. Bookmatched countertops grace the kitchen & the family room wet bar includes a built-in beverage fridge. The open living & dining room is enhanced by a modern fireplace, & wainscotting. The primary bedroom's is equipped w/ coffee bar, balcony, stunning ensuite, & large walk in closet. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms, a den that can be used as 4th bedroom, & two more full bathrooms! The lower level boasts a rec room, bedroom, full bathroom and in-floor heating. Other standout amenities include an three car garage with radiant heated floors, south yard w/ a covered deck that backs ravine. This home is a must see! More details
    DON CHOLAK
1-2/2
Data was last updated July 14, 2024 at 08:30 PM (UTC)
powered by myRealPage.com

Ready to buy in  Westridge? – CLICK HERE!!!

Ready to sell  in Westridge? – CLICK HERE!!!

Want to see your Westridge home featured here? – Call or email Don today!

Westridge Edmonton Homes For Sale

Westridge Edmonton homes for sale by Don Cholak of RE/MAX Professionals. For further information on or to view any of these Westridge Edmonton homes, please call Don at 780-718-8400 or email Don at don@doncholak.com. Don is an expert and experienced Realtor in the  Westridge area of Edmonton and can make all of your Westridge Edmonton home buying and selling dreams come true today.

Westridge Edmonton Real Estate

The neighborhood of Westridge is located in west Edmonton. The neighborhood is situated between 170th Street and Patricia Ravine, north of Wolf Willow Ravine. The only access to the neighborhood is by Wolf Willow Road. The majority of the homes were built during the 1970s, according to the 2001 federal census, when 80% of the homes in the neighborhood were built. The other 20% were built in the following decade. The most common type of home in Westridge is the single family home, according to the 2005 municipal census, and account for 93.5% of the homes in the neighborhood. The remaining 6.5% is comprised of row houses. Almost all of the homes in the neighborhood are owner-occupied.

 

 

Westridge Edmonton Real Estate